Tuesday, 25 February 2014
Working In The TV Studio
We have now begun practicing our production and starting to practice and get comfortable in our different roles. I have personally begun work as a cameraman and i feel I mostly did the job very well although there were some mistakes such as when I couldn't quite get the focus to work but apart from that I feel like it went really well. I got used to the cameras fairly quickly and the directions given to us were quite simple with two set layouts with my camera facing either team one or team two. The overall idea for the show seems to work and is something that would be enjoyable to film. From our first rehearsal it is clear that it will take some work to get the timing right and that I have to adjust quickly from what I was told so I need to learn to listen and react quicker. Overall though I enjoyed my role and want to keep continueing to practice. i have now changed my role from cameraman to presenter due to a camera not working and people were pleased with how I was presenting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment