Tuesday, 25 February 2014
Roles for Production
We have now have an idea that has been chosen. It is a game show where the contestant have to try and name the song and artist which is playing and contestant must guess both the name of the song as well as the artist. the show show will have two teams of two. The show will try and have as many different song as possible to appeal to as many different people as people have different tastes in music.We are currently in the pre-production stage of the process and planning out all the documents and will go into rehearsal tomorrow and try to practice with the script as well as learn a bit a more with the tv studio and the equipment. I will be a cameraman for the production which I am looking forward to as it will be a crucial role as I will need to be able to respond to instructions quickly and to be able to frame shots properly so I am overall looking forward being cameraman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment